Stylists Give Divorced Woman A Makeover And A Fresh Start

I’ve had the same hairstyle for the last five years. It’s not like I’m complaining about the look, because I’m comfortable with it, but sometimes I look at myself and think, “Maybe it’s time for a change.” I’ve contemplated dying my hair blonde, and then think red would look better in this season. Then, on a day I’m feeling lazy, I just scratch all the ideas and stick with my blackish-brownish, medium-lengthed tresses. But, change is a must.

They say that change is as good as a holiday. And while many embrace change in all different phases of their life, it’s fair to say that when someone is going through a particularly rough patch in their life, they want this change very badly. A rough patch in life is why a woman named Lori was more than ready to rock a brand new look.

Lori is a beautiful woman who unfortunately went through a divorce. But despite the heartache, she knew that she needed something to kickstart her life and to begin a brand new chapter; she then contacted Christopher Hopkins, aka The Makeover Guy.

Christopher owns his beauty salon in Minneapolis, and keeps up his own YouTube channel, with over 34k subscribers, showcasing all of his stunning beauty transformations. It’s safe to say that he is quite the celebrity designer and each one of his clients always feel safe in his hands. And Lori, and her makeover, were no different.

In fact, Hopkins described his video of Lori by saying, “I have to admit I had extra fun with Lori because we graduated about the same year from nearby high schools in Southwestern Minnesota. I think this may be one of my favorites. Amy Zwievelhofer took Lori’s hair from blah brown to beautiful auburn, meticulous makeup by Amy Goulet or Kami Klevin I’m not sure. And I did the cut which needed more length still. She said she’d come back in 6 months, but I’ve yet to see her! Hello Lori!”

Christopher has done a ton of makeovers that we share all the time. Do you have a favorite? Tell us about it in the comments below!

And now, without further adieu…give Lori’s transformation video a peek below and see what a stunning, bright, confident, and sassy lady she is. In fact, perhaps meeting Hopkins was exactly what she needed to start a positive and exciting new phase in her life?

Let Us Know What You Think...